All Now Mysterious...

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

The Beginning

So, now I have a blog. Who'da thunk it?

I suppose I should thank Derek for this . . . I was actually just trying to post a response to one of the comments on his blog, and I was led ultimately to create one of my own. One can never be certain where one's choices will lead, I suppose.

I have a personal web page as well. If any of you reader(s) are interested, you can find my New and Improved Web Site here. (Although now I have to update that site to cross-reference it to this one. Bother.)

One final word, gentle reader(s). I don't promise to make this a place for ground-breaking dialogue or earth-changing exposition. I don't have any particular axe to grind with this site. I'm not trying to bring about an end to war, hunger, or the use of the designated hitter (although all of those things certainly need to be done). I don't even promise to contribute regularly. Heck, I hardly even know what I'm doing here.

But when I do write, I will try to make the contributions worth reading, even if they're shallow and superficial. I'll try to make you think . . . or at least chuckle. And I'll try to keep spelling errors, grammatical errors, and ytpos to a minimum.

It's the least I can do.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home