All Now Mysterious...

Sunday, November 10, 2013

10 Random Things You May or May Not Know About Me

1. I'm not a big fan of rap, hip-hop, metal, opera, or whiny protest songs from the 60s. Other than that, I've probably got it in my CD collection.


2. My favorite color is green, but on Internet/Facebook quizzes I usually list 'plaid' as my favorite color.


3. I can drive a stick shift, although I haven't had to do so in years.


4. I was on ESPN once in college.


5. I would rather go on a cruise to Alaska than to Hawai'i or the Caribbean.


6. I'm a pretty good cook.


7. My greatest act of teenage rebellion was becoming a Mormon.


8. I started playing the French horn in middle school, after which I switched to the tuba. I have also played bass trombone, string bass, and electric bass. I sing baritone. I can't read treble clef.


9. If I'm watching sports on TV, here's my order of preference: football, ice hockey, baseball, college basketball (during March and early April), Dancing with the Stars, track and field, any other sport with a ball, most other non-combat Olympic sports (swimming, gymnastics, skiing, bobsled, etc.), a blank screen...and the NBA. To me, NBA 'basketball' isn't even a real sport. It's half a step above WWE (which I would also watch before the NBA). I think my Dad said it best: "If the All-Stars were playing in my back yard, I wouldn't turn on the porch light to watch them play." 


10. I met my wife at a 4th of July barbecue. Nancy and I were independently invited by two friends who were dating; it was not a setup. It was the best 4th of July ever.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home