All Now Mysterious...

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Rebirthday

Thirty-three years ago today, I became a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

It was the most important, most influential decision I ever made.  It was also the best.

Membership in the Church has changed everything.  A knowledge of the restored Gospel of the Savior has transformed me.  It has made my life better.  It has made me better.

I still have a long, long way to go, but I am eternally grateful for the journey so far.  Thank you to all of those who have helped me along my voyage of discovery for the past thirty-three years.  Here's looking forward to another thirty-three--and beyond!

1 Comments:

  • Happy baptism birthday honey! I'm so grateful you were baptised for so many reasons, one of which is because if you hadn't, you probably wouldn't have moved to Utah and we might not have met. I can't imagine my life without you in it! Thanks for being such an honorable and faithful man of God. Love you much!

    By Blogger Nancy, At June 19, 2015 10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home