All Now Mysterious...

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Albums A to Z

Okay, Curtis, here's my response to your challenge (or was it my challenge? I don't remember):

A) Any album by Asia (All their album names start with "A".)
B) Between Sunlight and Shadow by Singularity
C) Corporate America by Boston
D) Days of Future Passed by The Moody Blues
E) An Evening (Wasted) with Tom Lehrer by Tom Lehrer
F) Fallen by Evanescence
G) Games Rednecks Play by Jeff Foxworthy
H) Hotel California (or Hell Freezes Over) by The Eagles
I) Isolation by Toto
J) Joyride by Roxette
K) Kiss My Axe by Al DiMeola
L) Love Over Gold by Dire Straits
M) Mystery Girl by Roy Orbison (I know, the title's redundant.)
N) Neck and Neck by Chet Atkins and Mark Knopfler
O) Oblivion Days by Rocket Scientists
P) Point of Know Return by Kansas
Q) Quest of the Dream Warrior by David Arkenstone
R) Roll the Bones by Rush
S) Saxuality by Candy Dulfer
T) Taken by Cherie Call
U) Union by Yes
V) Viva Satellite by Todd Snider
W) What Does a Deaf Guy Hear? featuring the music of Ludwig van Beethoven (Yes, this is a real CD. I own it. It's cool.)
X) X by Chicago
Y) Yellow Submarine by The Beatles
Z) Zoom by Electric Light Orchestra

Now one for every year of my life? This is going to be a real challenge. I'm not sure there was any music I like recorded between 1997 and 2001....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home