All Now Mysterious...

Friday, August 20, 2004

Friday's Feast

Okay, following Derek's lead (once again) I present my answers to this week's questions from Friday's Feast.

Appetizer: What does the color pink make you think of?
The Pink Panther - either the silent, animated feline or the old Peter Sellers movies ("Eet's a boom." "A what?" "A boom!")

Soup: Name something you have lost but later found.
My glasses, almost on a daily basis. After 15 years, you'd think I'd come up with a consistent place to put them.

Salad: In 3 words, describe this past week.
Rejuvenating. (For seeing Curtis again.)
Anticipation. (For getting ready for school again next week.)
Exhausting. (For dealing with/supervising temps at work.)

Main Course: What are you obsessed with?
I think obsession is unhealthy. I can't really say I'm focused enough on anything right now to call it an obsession.

Dessert: What kind of perfume or cologne do you like to wear?
I don't really wear cologne, never have. But I like the after shave lotions from Bath and Body Works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home