All Now Mysterious...

Friday, January 21, 2005

Feast Meets West

Friday's Feast

Appetizer What is one quality you really admire about yourself?
That would be my overwhelming humility. (Ha!) No, seriously, it's my loyalty to those who are important to me. Nobody messes with my family and friends. Nobody.

Soup What kind of shampoo and conditioner do you use?
Conditioner? Are you serious? My hair is a centimeter long at most. Why would I need conditioner?
As for shampoo, I usually use Suave, because it's the cheapest.

Salad Describe your favorite movie scene. You know, the one that just gets to you every time you watch it.
  IM: You are using Bonetti's defense against me, eh?
  DPR: I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.
  IM: Naturally you must expect to attack with Capo Ferro.
  DPR: Naturally. But I find that Thibault cancels out Capo Ferro, don't you?
  IM: Unless you enemy has studied his Agrippa - which I have.
Actually, it could be pretty much any scene from that movie.¤

Main Course If you were a veggie, which one would you be, and why?
I'd probably be a potato. Nothing fancy, but substantial. And I dress up nicely, too.

Dessert If you could take a weekend trip within 100 miles of your current residence, where would you like to go?
It'd be cool to spend a day in Ogden with the gang, but I think they all work weekends.


{Friday's Feast, 21 January 2005}

--
¤What do you mean, you don't know what movie that is? Inconceivable!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home