All Now Mysterious...

Friday, March 11, 2005

Feast Lightning

Friday's Feast, 11 March 2005

Appetizer Where do you go when you want to relax?
I like to go outside for a walk, usually with music on the CD player (sorry, no pod for me yet). Long walks always relax me and give me a chance to think things through - although I may have to walk a couple of miles or more if I'm really stressed out.

Soup Tell about something that made you laugh this week.
I spent last night with the OGC (Ogden gaming consortium). In addition to gaming, the evening was filled with bad jokes, puns, movie references, song references, smart-aleck parenthetical comments on what other players' characters were saying, and Jon (who's from New Jersey) pronouncing the name of my character (a interdimensional/time traveling Egyptian warrior) in a Jersey accent. Much laughter was enjoyed by all.

Salad What is your favorite texture?
Human skin. There is nothing so sublime, so pleasant as the caring touch of another person.

Main Course If you were to publish your autobiography, what would the first sentence be?
"The story you are about to read is true. There's no way even I could have made all of this up."

Dessert Do you celebrate St. Patrick's Day? If so, how?
I celebrate it by wearing green. I don't really know why, since I'm not Catholic, although I have nothing orange I might wear as an alternative. I don't drink beer (green or otherwise), I don't really care for corned beef or cabbage, and pinching people would probably just get me sued.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home