All Now Mysterious...

Friday, July 15, 2005

If It Isn’t One Thing…

I seem to have contracted a case of viral conjunctivitis, more colorfully known as pinkeye. I first noticed something was wrong on Wednesday evening when my right eye started feeling a little ‘twitchy’. I didn’t think much of it at the time. About mid-morning yesterday, I noticed that it was starting to turn red and accumulate mucous. Yes, I know, that’s more information than you needed, sorry. Now the buildup has stopped, but both eyes are red and itchy and they feel like they’ve got sand in them all the time. Blech. I went to the store yesterday and got some eye drops and some of that waterless antibacterial hand gel. I’m trying hard not to spread this to anyone else. I’m considerate like that.

I had a math exam today. I think I did pretty well, but I know that I missed some points for things I should have known but couldn’t quite remember. Que sera, sera. I did what I could do.

As I had feared, there were some complications in the situation with Old Girl and New Girl. Old Girl found out, as I’d anticipated, and there was apparently some serious tension at first. But that blew over within a day or so, and things at the office are back to relatively normal. So things are going pretty well with New Girl, now known simply as The Girl.

Now it’s time for work. We have thirteen projects running tonight, of which we have already finished three with a fourth shortly to follow. We’re going to make the weekend managers so happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home