All Now Mysterious...

Friday, September 16, 2005

Multiple Meme Magic

Part I: Friday's Feast
Friday's Feast, 16 September 2005.

Appetizer Do your closer friends tend to be male or female? Why do you think that is?
I tend to make more female friends than male friends, though I tend to stay closer to the male ones. I'm not sure why in either case.

Soup If you could wake up tomorrow with a new talent, what would it be?
Solving the Schrödinger wave equation in less than half an hour.

Salad Name a household cleaning item that you would recommend to others.
Spray N Wash Stain Stick. In my experience, it's the very best at getting tough stains of clothes. If you drip and spill like I do, you'll love it.

Main Course What do you strive for in life?
I strive to find my place and purpose in the world, and then to fulfill it.

Dessert On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how funny do you consider yourself?
I'm freakin' hilarious. At least 8½. Maybe as high as 9½.


Part II: Top Five on Friday
Top Five on Friday from The Music Memoirs:

Top Five Questioning Songs (As always I give you the option of using songs with the word Question in the title or songs that ask questions...it's your choice.)

When I was in school, I was taught that the question words were Who, What, When, Where, Why, and How? So here we go:

Who Can It Be Now? (Men At Work)

What Have I Done To Deserve This? (Pet Shop Boys)

"When did Mötley Crüe become classic rock?" (Bowling for Soup, 1985)

Where You Goin' Now? (Damn Yankees)

Why Me? (Mike + the Mechanics)

(Of course, the top How is Steve Howe, longtime guitarist for Yes and Asia, among others. And in honor of high school chums Derek and Jay, who used to sing the song during Knowledge Bowl trips, I was really tempted to use Frank Zappa's "Why Does It Hurt When I Pee?")

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home