All Now Mysterious...

Monday, August 22, 2005

Monday's Feast

Friday's Feast, 22 August 2005.

Appetizer Do you get excited when the season begins to change? Which season do you most look forward to?
I'm rather excited that we're actually having an NHL season this year. I've been looking forward to that. ::huge sigh of relief::
Seriously, though, I think I look forward to fall the most. Summer is nice, but I can only endure so many days in the 90s.

Soup What day of the week is usually your busiest?
I'm guessing that for the next sixteen weeks, Wednesday is going to be the busiest. I've got a solid block of classes from 8:05 to 11:40 a.m., followed by training new employees for the first half of the semester and a lab from 12:55 to 5:00 p.m. for the second half.

Salad Would you consider yourself to be strict when it comes to grammar and spelling? What's an example of the worst error you've seen?
Yes, being a grammar nazi purist is a trait I got from my mother (the now-retired middle school teacher). Actually, being strict about spelling and grammar is part of my job. We administer a test to all prospective employees. The error that really sticks out to me is when people don't end a question with a question mark. How can people not know to do that.

Main Course Who has a birthday coming up, and what will you give them as a gift?
My brother Sam has a birthday next month. I have no clue what I'm going to get for him yet. I'm a guy.

Dessert If you could have any new piece of clothing for free, what would you pick?
A Team USA hockey jersey would be nice. But a pair of nice dress pants would probably be more practical.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home