All Now Mysterious...

Saturday, October 07, 2006

More Memes

Part I: Friday's Feast
Friday's Feast, 7 October 2006.

Appetizer Name a song you know by heart.
A song? Not to boast, but I probably know hundreds of songs by heart. I don't even need to use the hymnal in church half the time. But okay, here's a song I know by heart: "It's All About the Pentiums" by Weird Al Yankovic. (Yeah, paying the bills with my mad programming skills, defragging my hard drive for thrills....)

Soup What will you absolutely not do in front of another person?
Sing Wagerian opera. Of course, I won't do that alone, either. Sorry, this is the best I can come up with. I guess I'm more open than I thought I was.

Salad How often do you use mouthwash and what kind do you like?
I don't use mouthwash; just toothpaste and the occasional after brushing fluoride rinse for me, thanks.

Main Course Finish this sentence: I am embarrassed when...
...I lose my cool. It doesn't happen nearly as often as it used to, thank heaven.

Dessert What was the last food you craved?
Last night while we were driving around shopping, I was craving chicken-fried steak. We ended up at Applebee's and I got the chicken-fried chicken, which ended up being what I was really craving after all. Funny how that works.

--

Part II: Top 5 On Friday
Top Five on Friday from The Music Memoirs:

Top 5 (or possibly 7) Songs With Days Of The Week In The Title
(I came up with five of the seven from music in my own collection. Not too bad, I think.)

» "Monday Morning Blues" by Breathe
» "Tuesday Afternoon" by The Moody Blues (As if there were really any other....)
» "Wednesday Morning, 3 A.M." by Simon & Garfunkel
» "Thursday" by Jim Croce
» "Friday the 13th" by Royal Crown Revue
» "Livingston Saturday Night" by Jimmy Buffett
» "Sunday Morning Coming Down" by Johnny Cash

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home