All Now Mysterious...

Friday, September 08, 2006

Friday Meme Fix

Part I: Friday's Feast
Friday's Feast, 8 September 2006.

Appetizer Name 3 things that you are wearing today.
1. Dress shoes in desperate need of a shine
2. Ankle brace
3. Granite School District ID badge

Soup Who was the last person you hugged?
Nancy, when I dropped her off at the airport on Wednesday. Can't wait for her to get back!

Salad What do you like to order from your favorite fast food place?
I'm not even sure what my favorite fast food place is at the moment. Costa Vida is pretty good, and I usually get the sweet pork or fajita grilled steak burrito with black beans and medium sauce.

Main Course What time of day do you usually feel most energized?
Mid- to late morning. I actually feel more energized if I get up early than if I sleep in, although 'early' isn't as early as it was six months or a year ago.

Dessert Using the letters in your first name, write a sentence.
My incredibly corny humor always elicits laughter.

--

Part II: Top 5 On Friday
Top Five on Friday from The Music Memoirs:

Top 5 Forgotten Songs
(e.g., songs with forgetting in the title or songs that seemed to have been lost over the years...or however you want to interpret it)

I'm sure I used to know some songs about forgetting...but I can't remember any of them. Strange how that works. So I'll do songs that I remember...about remembering.

» "I Will Remember You" by Amy Grant
(from Heart In Motion)

» "Remember the Feeling" by Chicago
(from Chicago 17)

» "Remembrance Day" by Asia
(from Aria)

» "I Will Remember" by Toto
(from Tambu)

And here's one that remains true to the original theme:

» "Unforgettable" by Natalie and Nat King Cole
(from Unforgettable: With Love)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home