All Now Mysterious...

Friday, August 18, 2006

Return of the Memes!

Part I: Friday's Feast
Friday's Feast, 18 August 2006.

Appetizer What color is your car?
Primarily silver, with a large light blue stripe running the length of both sides. Also occasionally reatured is the distinctive orange-brown of Fe2O3.

Soup If you could wake up tomorrow with full training in another occupation and a job in that field, what would it be?
Pilot—specifically, pilot of a small interplanetary and/or interstellar spacecraft. X-wing, Viper, Delta Flyer, Starfury, whatever. I'd just like a chance to see the universe.
(Sure, I could have chosen some mundane job, but why? If I wanted a job like that, I wouldn't have to wish for it, I'd just have to get the training.)

Salad How many times in your life have you had the flu (or something similar)?
At least 3-4 times each year, times the nuber of years that I've been alive, is a very large number. More than I want to think about. Or maybe it's just allergies. I don't know.

Main Course What is something that has happened to you this week that you didn't expect?
I missed an online chat for school. It was scheduled to take place while I was at work, but I didn't check my e-mail before leaving for work. Oops.

Dessert How old were you when you had your first kiss?
14. The details are classified.

--

Part II: Top 5 On Friday
Top Five on Friday from The Music Memoirs:

Top 5 songs to help you vent your frustrations.

I have a CD of good, loud music that I play when I'm frustrated (or to keep me awake when I'm driving at night). Here are some of the selections therefrom:

» "Virtuality" by Rush

» "Pull Me Under" by Dream Theater

» "Big Bad Moon" by Joe Satriani

» "My Last Breath" by Evanescence

And one that's not on that CD, but is one of the best venting songs of all time:

» "Somebody Kill Me" by Adam Sandler (from The Wedding Singer)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home