All Now Mysterious...

Friday, July 14, 2006

Back with More Double Meme Goodness!

Part I: Friday's Feast
Friday's Feast, 14 July 2006.

Appetizer Name one nice thing that you could do for someone else today.
I could try to be a little more understanding when our employees come to me with their neverending parade of whiny little problems that they expect me to fix for them, the kind of things they could figure out for themselves if they'd just spend 30 seconds of their lives to THINK about it. Okay, deep breath. Yeah, I guess I could be a little more understanding.

Soup When was the last time you were frightened by the weather?
Probably when I was about 8. We had just moved into a new town, and there were reports of six different tornados surrounding the town. I can't really think of anything scary that I've endured, weather-wise, since then.

Salad What would you say is the most useful website or blog that you visit?
Probably Yahoo.com. I check mail there, news, sports scores, games, movies, maps, and so on.

Main Course Who was your favorite singer/group when you were a child?
Mostly just whatever my parents had on records...ABBA, John Denver, Neil Diamond, Dr. Hook. Fun stuff!

Dessert Do you have any rituals? If so, what are they?
When I play softball, I generally let the first pitch go by whenever I'm at bat. (Since I don't play softball much anymore, I guess that's not much of a ritual.)

--

Part II: Top 5 On Friday
Top Five on Friday from The Music Memoirs:

Top 5 songs you're ashamed to admit that you like.

» "Beat It" by Michael Jackson

» "Larger Than Life" by Backstreet Boys

» "Baby One More Time" by Britney Spears

» "Tubthumping" by Chumbawamba

» "Livin' La Vida Loca" by Ricky Martin

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home