All Now Mysterious...

Friday, June 30, 2006

...If I Live to Be C!

Happy 100th Friday's Feast! (30 June 2006)

Appetizer On average, approximately how many times per day do you yawn?
Probably at least a dozen. I'm still not used to my wife's sleep schedule yet.

Soup What was your most memorable school field trip?
While I'm tempted to list the same trip that Dilliwag did (and for the same reason), I'll go with something a little different. On the way back from the state track meet one year, we stopped at a rest stop and the coach lost the keys to the school car we were traveling in. We had to wait for a rival school's team bus (Eaton) to pick us up and take us the remaining 100+ miles home.

Salad Fill in the blank: I was extremely __________________ this week.
'Relieved.' I got resolution to a few key issues these past seven days.

Main Course Which color do you think of when you hear the word "soothing"?
The color of the western sky at sunset. It's a color I don't get out to see often enough.

Dessert What is something that, if you had to, you could save up the money to buy within one month?
A laptop, probably a used one. With my going back to school in a distance learning situation, I think it'll help. It may have to wait for the financial aid residual, though.

--
* Bonus points to whomever can give the reference for this week's title. Go.

3 Comments:

  • Frantics.

    "Don't tell me you are converting to decimal"

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At June 30, 2006 5:57 PM  

  • Awesome returning to school! My husband has one more year to go and he'll be finished. (At age 38) We'd kill for a laptop here - but have been doing fairly well with just the palm pilot. Great feast and have a great weekend. -Margie

    By Blogger Margaret, At June 30, 2006 7:40 PM  

  • Anonymous got it right. Too bad I can't properly reward her/him....

    By Blogger Michael, At June 30, 2006 7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home