All Now Mysterious...

Friday, June 23, 2006

Feast 99

I haven't done this for a while, so I decided I'd give this week's questions a shot.

Friday's Feast, 23 June 2006.

Appetizer On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you like your job?
It depends. Sometimes it's around 8-9, and other times it's closer to 2-3. Overall, I give it a 7. It's not bad, but it's not something I intend to do for the rest of my life.

Soup When was the last time you think you were lied to?
I got an ID from someone at work last week that I'm reasonably sure was a fake.

Salad Share some lyrics from one of your favorite songs.
From "Cynically Yours" by Amy Rigby:
[spoken]
"I, your loving blank,
Do take insert name here,
Because frankly, I'm just too tired to look around anymore.
You drive reasonably well, have most of your own teeth
  and not much of a prison record, so that's good,
Plus you claim to love my a**, and I have a tape to prove it,
  which makes me think, this really could work.
However, if our mutual dissatsifaction
  outweighs the positive aspects of this union,
We agree to part
Without damage to crockery, automobiles,
  or one another's good name
  in print or in song
[resume singing]
At the end of the day, I've got nothing good to say
But you don't suck, so I'm cynically yours."

Main Course What do you do/take when you are in pain?
Buffered aspirin or Tylenol. The other stuff is too hard on my stomach.

Dessert Fill in the blanks: My __________ is very __________.
'Taste in music', 'Esoteric'

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home