All Now Mysterious...

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Random Observations

There's a billboard near where I live that advertises Coffee-mate Soy Creamer. It has a picture of a bottle of the product on the left, and a picture of some woman's well-toned torso on the right. Across the middle it has the following slogan: "Feeling good meets looking good."

Is it just me, or does anyone else find it odd that the billboard says nothing about tasting good?

--

A woman got on the bus this morning with her knitting. I couldn't help but think that in this post-9/11 world, she'd be arrested as a terrorist if she tried to bring her knitting onto an airplane.

I guess it's good that a) I'm not planning on taking any long airplane flights soon and b) that my preferred way of passing time on long flights isn't knitting. I'd be screwed.

--

We had our first real grocery shopping experience together yesterday. We were in the grocery store for a little over an hour and spent about $120. Our fridge and our pantry (yes, we have a pantry) are fully stocked.

When I was getting ready for work today, the only thing that looked appealing was cold cereal. Am I pathetic, or what?

1 Comments:

  • "When I was getting ready for work today, the only thing that looked appealing was cold cereal. Am I pathetic, or what?"

    Cold cereal is always good, day or night. There have been days where I've eaten a bagel for breakfast and cold cereal for lunch and dinner.

    By Blogger dilliwag, At June 18, 2006 2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home