All Now Mysterious...

Friday, May 12, 2006

Schizophrenia: It's better than Feasting alone.

Friday's Feast, 12 May 2006.

Appetizer What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Raspberry cheesecake. Hard to find, but well worth the effort.

Soup What are 3 things you would like to put in a time capsule?
1. A picture of Nancy and me on the night we met,
2. A copy of the letter saying I'd passed my senior comprehensives, and
3. A newspaper clip showing the Colorado Rockies with a winning road record. (Heaven only knows when that's going to happen again.)

Salad Name something you are 100% sure of.
I am 100% sure that my car needs a new universal joint. (I'm not 100% sure when it's actually going to get replaced.)

Main Course What is something you do to calm yourself when you're stressed or upset?
I listen to music. Sometimes it's Beethoven, sometimes it's Enya, and sometimes it's Joe Satriani at volume levels that would crack stone. It just depends.

Dessert If you could receive an invitation to any important event, what would you like it to be?
My youngest brother's wedding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home