All Now Mysterious...

Monday, May 08, 2006

Late Two For the Road

Part I: Friday's Feast
Friday's Feast, 5 May 2006.

Appetizer From which country(s) are some (or all) of your ancestors?
I've got a little English, Irish, German, and even Cherokee, but most of my ancestry is Danish. That's right, Vikings. 1,000 years ago, my ancestors were pillaging your ancestors.

Soup How would you describe your sneeze?
Explosive.

Salad What is the last thing you cleaned?
Dishes...with more of the same waiting for me at home tonight. Or tomorrow morning. Whenever I get to them.

Main Course Who made the strongest first impression on you?
Alan Hovhanness. I loved his music from the first time I heard it.

Dessert Name one thing you want to accomplish in your lifetime.
Get a job teaching high school science.

--

Part II: Top Five on Friday
Top Five on Friday from The Music Memoirs:

Top 5 songs with/or about "space" (and if you're feeling frisky 5 "spacey" albums.)

Sorry, not feeling frisky today. We'll just go with the songs.

» "Space Oddity" by David Bowie

» "Major Tom" by Peter Schilling

» "Rocket Man" by Elton John

» "Across The Universe" by The Beatles
(Lana Lane does a pretty decent cover, too.)

» "Stars" from the musical Les Misérables
Stars
In your multitudes
Scarce to be counted
Filling the darkness
With order and light

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home