All Now Mysterious...

Friday, April 07, 2006

Two For the Road

Part I: Friday's Feast
Friday's Feast, 7 April 2006.

Appetizer Name a trait you share with your parents or your children.
My parens can both be very stubborn (or determined) sometimes, and so can I.

Soup List 3 qualities of a good leader, in your opinion.
1. Genuine concern for the people they lead;
2. Being able to see the 'big picture'; and
3. The ability to make difficult decisions and live with the consequences.

Salad Who is your favorite television chef?
I really only know two TV chefs: Martin Yan ("Yan can cook, so can you!") and Emeril Lagasse ("Bam!").

Main Course Share a story about a gift you received from someone you love.
After exchanging gifts this with Nancy and her family this past Christmas, she brought out one final gift. It weighed a ton. I tried to shake it, but that didn't tell me anything useful. So I opened the box and found the complete Firefly series—and two bricks. She did the same thing at Valentine's Day with Wallace & Gromit - The Curse of the Were-Rabbit.

Dessert How do you react under pressure?
I take a good antihistamine, and that generally clears it right up. :)
Seriously, it usually takes me a while to formulate a battle plan for dealing with pressure-filled situations, but I eventually figure it out, work it out, come out of things all right.

--

Part II: Top Five on Friday
Top Five on Friday from The Music Memoirs:

Top 5 songs played on your winamp, media player, ipod, etc.
I don't really havea 'favorites' list on Winamp, so I just loaded everything, hit random play, and wrote down the first five songs that played. Fair enough?

» "If You Belonged to Me" by Traveling Wilburys

» "Nobody's Home" by Kansas

» "True Colors" by Asia

» "Get What You Need" by Jet

» "Take a Breath" by Lana Lane

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home