All Now Mysterious...

Friday, March 24, 2006

Two For the Road

Part I: Friday's Feast
Friday's Feast, 24 March 2006.

Appetizer How would you describe your personal comfort zone?
My comfort zone is best described in terms of familiarity rather than space. Unfamiliar situations make me more uncomfortable than violations of my personal space.

Soup What is your favorite tree?
A Christmas Tree. It means I'm with people I love.

Salad List 3 foods you'd like to include in your dinner plans for tonight.
We're going to Macaroni Grill for dinner tonight, so I'll say pasta, salad, and fresh-baked bread.

Main Course What is the best advice you've ever been given, but didn't heed?
I don't always heed this advice, but I'm getting better. From my friend Wendy Kay:
"I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to."

Dessert On a scale of 1-10 (10 being highest), how much attention do you feel comfortable receiving from others?
No more than 5 or 6. I like being appreciated, but too much recognition make me want to shift the focus of people's attentions somewhere else.

--

Part II: Top Five on Friday
Top Five on Friday from The Music Memoirs:

Top 5 Songs that make you feel warm.

» "Warm Wet Circles" by Marillion
In a warm wet circle
Like a mother's kiss on your first broken heart
A warm wet circle


» "The City Sleeps" by MC 900 Foot Jesus
The match makes a graceful arc to the floor
And time stands still as I turn for the door
Which explodes in a fireball and throws me to the street
I hit the ground running with the flames at my feet


» "Fever" by Ray Charles featuring Natalie Cole
Never know how much I love you
Never know how much I care
When you put your arms around me
I get a fever that's so hard to bear
You give me fever


» "Peaceful And Warm" by Kansas
Peaceful memory like lights on a Christmas tree
Every hometown should be peaceful and warm
Every father, mother, sister and brother
Friend of the family
Peaceful and warm


» "Hell" by Squirrel Nut Zippers
Lose your face, lose your name
Then get fitted for a suit of flame

Toasty!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home