All Now Mysterious...

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Two For the Road


Part I: Friday's Feast (Retro Edition)
Friday's Feast, 17 March 2006.

Appetizer What job would you definitely not want to have?
President of the United States (or any other country). Frankly, I'm with Douglas Adams on this one: Anyone who wants to be the President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Soup Oprah calls and wants you to appear on her show. What would that day's show be about?
"How to Graduate with a Bachelor's Degree in Only 19½ Years"

Salad Name 3 vegetables that you eat on a regular basis.
1. Corn. I prefer fresh corn on the cob, but I'll take canned, frozen, or even creamed corn. Love the stuff.
2. Potatoes. I recently bought a bag of 'taters and have been baking them, making home fries, etc. Good eats!
3. Lettuce. I need to eat more salads. I had a Caesar salad last week and it was terrific.

Main Course If you were commissioned to rename your hometown, what would you call it?
Middleofnowhereville, CO

Dessert If you had a personal assistant, what kind of tasks would you have them to do?
My taxes, for one. I still need to get that taken care of.

--

Part II: Top Five on Friday
Top Five on Friday from The Music Memoirs:

Top 5 songs beginning with "A".

» "Abacab" by Genesis (from Abacab)

» "All Fired Up" by Pat Benatar (from Wide Awake in Dreamland)

» "Aqua Vitae" by Rocket Scientists (from Oblivion Days)

» "Afraid of Sunlight" by Marillion (from Afraid of Sunlight)

» "Africa" by Toto (from Toto IV)

Happy St. Patrick's Day, everyone!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home