All Now Mysterious...

Friday, March 03, 2006

Two For the Road

Part I: Friday's Feast
Friday's Feast, 3 March 2006.

Appetizer How many pillows and blankets do you sleep with?
Pillows: two, one of which I invariably lose during the night.
Blankets: two at present, only one during the summer.

Soup What are you currently "addicted" to?
Change. New job, new apartment, new living arrangements, and possibly a new time zone...everything in my life is changing right now. I'm normally resistant to change, but given the reasons for the changes (i.e., marriage and graduation), I'm willing to deal with it.

Salad If you could make a small change to your current routine or schedule that would make you just a little bit happier, what would it be?
I'd like to start getting to bed earlier and waking up earlier. Being engaged to a night owl makes that rather unlikely.

Main Course Which adjective do you find yourself using often?
Shiny! (It's a Firefly thing.)

Dessert Have you ever picked up a hitchhiker?
Only once, when I saw them spin their car around on the ice on I-80 in southwestern Wyoming.

--

Part II: Top Five on Friday
Top Five on Friday from The Music Memoirs:

Top 5 Songs about Death

» "My Immortal" by Evanescence

» "If You Sleep" by Tal Bachman

» "Child of Innocence" by Kansas

» "Fragile" by Sting

» "Suicide Blues" by Cross Canadian Ragweed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home