All Now Mysterious...

Friday, February 10, 2006

Two For the Road

Part I: Friday's Feast
Friday's Feast, 10 February 2006.

Appetizer What was a class or course you took while in school that you realize now was a total waste of time?
Actually, I realized then that it was a total waste of time: 8th grade Math. It was exactly the same thing as 7th grade Math. I didn't learn anything new, and I completely lost interest in the class. That's probably why I got a D.

Soup Who is the tallest person you know?
Honestly, I don't know many people who are taller than I am. At 190 cm (6'3" for you non-metric types), I tend to stand out. But we hired someone at work last week who's taller than me. She's got a good 2-3 cm on me.

Salad What's your favorite midnight snack?
Leftover pizza. Seeing that I don't usually have leftover pizza in the fridge, I generally just get a glass of water and head back to bed.

Main Course Have you ever found money somewhere? If so, where did you find it, and how much was it?
One summer, when I was working as a yard monkey for a local apartment complex, I found that someone had left about $5.00 in an elevator—in pennies. I cleaned it up, took the money to the office, and when nobody claimed it, I got to take it home. Yippee!

Dessert Where would you like to retire?
I'd like to get a real job before I even think about retiring. Ask me again in a year.

--

Part II: Top Five on Friday
Top Five on Friday from The Music Memoirs:

Top 5 "Heart" Songs"

» "When the Heart Rules the Mind" by GTR (from GTR)
» "Cold Hearted Woman" by Cross Canadian Ragweed (from Soul Gravy)
» "Don't Chain My Heart" by Toto (from Kingdom of Desire)
» "Be Still My Beating Heart" by Sting (from Nothing Like the Sun)
» "Heart of Lothian" by Marillion (from Misplaced Childhood)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home