All Now Mysterious...

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Double Take

Just to mix things up a bit...

Part II: Top Five on Friday
Top Five Six on Friday from The Music Memoirs:

Top 5 "Classic Rock" Bands (and your favorite song by each if you feel so disposed):

This is almost too easy. Much of what I regularly listen too falls into the category of "Classic Rock". And several of those bands are still recording, too!

» Kansas (Favorite song: "Carry On Wayward Son")
» Rush (Favorite song: "Subdivisions")
» Asia (Favorite song: "Time Again")
» Yes (Favorite song: "Love Will Find a Way")
» Journey (Favorite song: "Separate Ways (Worlds Apart)")
» Dire Straits (Favorite song: "Brothers In Arms")

Yes, I know that's six, but I couldn't do this without giving Mark and the boys a shout.

--

Part I: Friday's Feast
Friday's Feast, 27 January 2006.

Appetizer Choose one: Popcorn, Pizza, Pretzels, Peanuts, or Pasta.
Pizza. Nancy brought me some Jamaican Jerk leftovers from California Pizza Kitchen last night. Yum!

Soup Describe your personality in terms of a particular vehicle.
Heart of Gold. I generally end up where I want to be, but some pretty unusual things can happen along the way.

Salad If you won a shopping spree, from which store would you want it to be?
Target would be a good, practical choice, but it'd be a lot of fun to blow a lot of money at The Sharper Image.

Main Course Which television show re-runs do you enjoy watching?
Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Star Trek: The Next Generation, Firefly, and Space: Above and Beyond. (Notice a pattern here?)

Dessert If you could look into the future, how far down the road would you like to see? 10 years? 100 years? A million?
How about a hundred years? That way, what I see would still have some meaning to me but I wouldn't be a part of the equation myself.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home