All Now Mysterious...

Monday, January 16, 2006

She Said Yes

Yes, that means what you think it means.

Earlier this evening I proposed to Nancy, and she accepted. The happy day will be April 21st.

We spent most of the evening making phone calls, and the most common question was, "How did he do it?" So here it is:

We were in her Mom's kitchen fixing dinner. She's been wearing a little decorative ring on her left ring finger of late. I took her hand and asked her what the stones in the ring were and where she got it (or something to that effect). I took it off her finger as I was asking. She told me where she got it, but she didn't know what the stones were. I brought out box with the ring in it and said, "I think you should wear this one instead." Then I dropped to one knee and popped the question.

She said yes.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home