All Now Mysterious...

Monday, January 02, 2006

Required Reading

One of the things I've been looking forward to with the end of school is having a little more time for recreational reading. I've accumulated an impressive list of books that I've wanted to read but haven't had (or made) the time for. So here's a list of the books I'd like to read in 2006:

Do I really think I'm going to get all of these books read in the next 364 days? Probably not. But it'll be fun to try!

--
1 I've started this book twice, but I've never finished it - mostly because school kept getting in the way.
2 I got this book as a Christmas present from my parents. I'm already well into the second chapter, "Where Are All the Aliens?"
3 My brother recommended these books. He's not a big reader, so I figure that if he bothered to read them (and recommend them), then they're worth checking out.
4 Derek only lent me these books, what, a year and a half ago? I suppose I really should read them so I can get them back to him.
5 No relation.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home