All Now Mysterious...

Friday, January 06, 2006

In The Beginning...

Part I: Friday's Feast
Friday's Feast, 6 January 2006.

Appetizer Have you ever seen a ghost or an angel?
While I believe that such sightings can, have, and do take place, I've never seen such a thing myself. Nor am I sure I would want to.

Soup What is your favorite board game?
Trivial Pursuit

Salad What was the last movie you saw that made you cry?
The Work and the Glory: American Zion. What those people had to go through was absolutely inhuman.

Main Course What would you do if you had 3 months off from your job?
Ha! When I get the job I want, I'll have three months off every year. That's the three best reasons to be an educator: June, July, and August.

Dessert What kind of shoes are you wearing today?
Spalding high-tops.

--

Part II: Top Five on Friday
Top Five on Friday from The Music Memoirs:

Top 5 Unlikely Musical Pairings:

» Mick Jagger and the Jacksons, State of Shock
» Kenny Rogers and Sheena Easton, We've Got Tonight
» Willie Nelson and Julio Iglesias, To All the Girls I've Loved Before
» Rob Thomas and Santana, Smooth
» Bob & Doug McKenzie and Geddy Lee, Take Off

And a bonus selection not involving a specific song:
» Shania Twain and Robert John "Mutt" Lange

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home