All Now Mysterious...

Friday, January 13, 2006

Dueling Memes

Part I: Friday's Feast
Friday's Feast, 13 January 2006.

Appetizer Name one chore you don't really mind doing.
Laundry doesn't bother me. (Doing the dishes wouldn't bother me either, if I didn't spend so much time doing everyone else's.)

Soup How many times have you moved homes in your life?
There are at least twenty-eight 'homes' that I can account for.

Salad How old were you when you had your very first kiss?
I was fourteen. It was summer camp, and her name was Anne.

Main Course What time of day do you usually feel your best?
Late morning or early afternoon.

Dessert Using three words or less, describe your current local weather.
Sunny, thirty-five degrees. This is according to Forecastfox, my favorite Firefox Extension. (What do you mean, you're not using Firefox? Why are you still screwing around with IE?)

--

Part II: Top Five on Friday
Top Five on Friday from The Music Memoirs:

Top 5 "Royal" songs. (Songs with kings, queens etc in the title):

» Kings of the Day (Regis Diem) by Asia
» Sultans of Swing by Dire Straits
» Dancing Queen by ABBA
» Queen of the Ocean by Lana Lane
» Princes of the Universe by Queen

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home