All Now Mysterious...

Friday, January 20, 2006

Double Meme Goodness

Part I: Friday's Feast
Friday's Feast, 20 January 2006.

Appetizer About how many times per day do you check your email?
3-4 times, usually, unless I'm expecting something specific.

Soup If you had the money to collect something really valuable, what would it be?
CDs. Long-term, high-yield CDs, specifically.

Salad Write a sentence using the letters of your favorite beverage. (Example: The egret admires.)
What are the expectations, really?

Main Course If you could be on a game show, which one would you want it to be?
Jeopardy. I'm no Ken Jennings, but I think I'd do all right.

Dessert Name 3 computer programs or web sites you would hate to be without.
Programs: Audiograbber (for putting my CD collection on my hard drive), ZoneAlarm (firewall protection), and Jarte (for composing things like my Friday's Feast entries)
Websites: For a laugh, check out The Daily Humorscope, User Friendly, and Day by Day

--

Part II: Top Five on Friday
Top Five on Friday from The Music Memoirs:

Top 5 "Pop" Songs

I thought about doing songs with "Pop" in the title (like Pop Goes The World by Men Without Hats) or songs involving the names of carbonated beverages (like Orange Crush by R.E.M.—Go Broncos!), but those were too hard. So here are five pop songs, sorted by decade. Enjoy!

» 1960s: I Want To Hold Your Hand by The Beatles
» 1970s: Waterloo by ABBA
» 1980s: Video Killed the Radio Star by The Buggles
» 1990s: She's So High by Tal Bachman
» 2000s: 1985 by Bowling for Soup

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home