All Now Mysterious...

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Video Revue

I came to the conclusion recently that it was time to start replacing some of my VHS movies with DVDs. So I decided that the next time I got one of those "Buy X DVDs now for only Y¢ each and then just Z more at regular club prices" mailings, I'd respond. And I just did:

Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events
Ocean's Eleven
The Lord of the Rings - The Fellowship of the Ring
The Lord of the Rings - The Two Towers
The Lord of the Rings - The Return of the King
Casablanca
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

A pretty good start, if I do say so myself. And I can certainly bear to buy two more DVDs in the next two years.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home