All Now Mysterious...

Friday, February 03, 2006

Bartlett Pair

Part I: Friday's Feast
Friday's Feast, 3 February 2006.

Appetizer On a scale of 1 to 10 (10=highest), how sociable are you?
On my own, probably 5-6.
Under the influence of Nancy, probably 8-9.

Soup Name 3 DVDs you currently own.
Much Ado About Nothing
Murder by Death
The Great Escape

Salad If you were to win a superlative award now (such as most talented, class clown, most likely to succeed), what would it be?
Most likely to say something that everyone around him finds completely incomprehensible.

Main Course What is your favorite radio station?
I really don't listen to the radio that much. So I'll recommend an Internet 'radio station' I find interesting. It's called The Music Genome Project. You identify up to five songs or artists you like, and it will seek out other music that fits the style. It's worked really well for me so far. Give it a shot.
(Thanks to Curtis for the recommendation.)

Dessert Complete this sentence: I believe __________ because __________.
I believe true friendship can overcome any obstacle, because my friends have always been there for me.

--

Part II: Top Five on Friday
Top Five on Friday from The Music Memoirs:

Top 5 "Super" songs...As always interpret this as you see fit. Go ahead be creative!

» "Superfreak" by Rick James
» "Superman (It's Not Easy)" by Five For Fighting
» "Super Trouper" by ABBA
» "Superconductor" by Rush
» "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" by Harry Connick Jr.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home