All Now Mysterious...

Friday, March 10, 2006

Two For The Road

Part I: Friday's Feast
Friday's Feast, 10 March 2006.

Appetizer On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how intuitive do you think you are?
Maybe an 8. I seem to be able to make decisions that turn out well without rationally being able to explain why.

Soup What is your favorite kind of gum?
I don't chew gum. I had a bad childhood experience. No, seriously. I lost a filling. I don't chew gum.

Salad Name a CD you own that you would never get rid of.
The soundtrack to Cosmos, for two reasons: a) it's probably my favorite CD,and b) it's out of print, so it would be bloody near impossible to replace.

Main Course When was the last time you said something you didn't mean?
This tends to be a sin of omission for me. I'm much more likely not to say something I'm thinking than to say something I don't mean. I don't do shallow flattery well. So I tend to keep my mouth shut.

Dessert What is the sum of the numbers in your birthdate?
1 + 1 + 5 + 6 + 7 + 8 + 9 = 37 - which also happens to be my current age.

--

Part II: Top Five on Friday
Top Five on Friday from The Music Memoirs:

Top 5 "Night" Songs or Albums

» "Night Shadows" by Ransomed Souls

» "Late Last Night" by Todd Snider

» "Seven Nights in Eire" by Reckless Kelly

» "A Night To Remember" by SHeDAISY

» "Last Night" by Traveling Wilburys

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home