All Now Mysterious...

Friday, July 21, 2006

Good Grief, It's Friday Again?

Friday's Feast, 21 July 2006.

Appetizer Fill in the blanks: I ____________ when I _____________.
I cringe when I realize I haven't written anything except memes here for almost two weeks.

Soup Name something you use to make your home smell good.
My Crock Pot. When I get home from work (or the day's other activities) and smell that dinner is done, it's a wonderful thing.

Salad If you could receive a coupon in the mail for 50% off any product, what would you want it to be for?
I'd love to get a coupon for 50% off a new laptop.

Main Course Besides sleeping, what do you spend the majority of the hours of your typical day doing?
Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday: Working.
Monday: Running errands, hanging out with Nancy.
Thursday: Gaming (and riding the bus to and from).
Sunday: Church, hanging out with the in-laws.
All days: Puttering around on the comptuer.

Dessert What can you hear right now while answering these questions?
People talking. I'm a manager at a call center, and we just started the afternoon shift.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home