All Now Mysterious...

Friday, January 12, 2007

New Year's Meme for 2007

Instructions: Copy and paste the first sentence from your first entry of each month this past year. What better way to sum up your year and make a countdown to '07!

(Stolen from Am I an Addict, or What?! Also, I made an executive decision not to include entries featuring other memes on this list.)

January
At the beginning of last year, I made a List of Things I'd Like to See in 2005.

February
I saw an editorial the other day.

March
From a conversation earlier this evening at the conveniece store next to where I work:

April
We're now at 16 days and counting until the big event.

May
When you're focused on one major event, it's amazing what kinds of things can slip through the cracks.

June
When I got married, I got some new music along with my new bride.

July
I know that everyone involved with education, and probably a lot of people who aren't, have probably already seen this.

August
A conversation the other day reminded me of our unofficial family motto.

September
Things have been interesting for me over the last seven days or so.

October
This isn't a question I've actually been asked lately.

November
I saw a T-shirt the other day that cracked me up:

December
Dilliwag made the following observation over on his blog:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home