All Now Mysterious...

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Brief Update

A longer post is in the works, but for now, I wanted to let my regular reader(s) know that we made it up to Montana and back safely. We got back in last night around 5:30. We have today off to get the house back in order (do laundry from the trip, take down the Christmas decorations, and so on). Then it's back to life as usual tomorrow.

As the more perceptive of you have probably realized by now, I've changed my template. Again. I was never really too pleased with the blue one that was here for the past 3-4 months. I wanted a change back then, and that template was kind of like Napoleon's decision to invade Russia: it seemed like a good idea at the time. On further reflection, though,
A) It looked too much like Dilliwag's template—it was basically the same design, except it was blue instead of green; and
B) Even with that, it was just too blue.
So I made the change. I'm a lot happier with this look, and I hope you'll all like it too. And if not, I don't want to hear about it. ;-)

Those of you who are particularly perceptive will also notice a new entry in the Links section to the right, and just a bit down). Wendy has been a friend of mine for about two decades, ever since our respective freshman years at BYU. It was only recently that I learned that she has a blog of her own, Gentle Breezes of My Soul. Stop over and say "Hi!" if you feel so inclined.

And that will just about do it for now. As I said earlier, I'll provide more details about the trip(s) a bit later, maybe today, maybe tomorrow. You just never know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home