All Now Mysterious...

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Thursday Night Meme Goodness

Part I: Friday's Feast
Friday's Feast for Friday, 19 January 2007.

Appetizer Which television shows do you just refuse to miss?
None, really. Mostly we just watch TV on DVD. We don't have cable, and we rarely miss it.

Soup Who did you last speak to on the telephone?
Nancy, telling her I was on my way home from the Ogden Gaming Consortium.

Salad How many pillows do you keep on your bed?
Four functional pillows, plus 5 decorative ones that only get put there when the bed is made.

Main Course Name one addition to your computer (software, hardware, etc.) that you'd love to have.
I'd love to get a flat screen monitor. My current CRT monitor is starting to turn blue.

Dessert What is your favorite foreign food?
Chicken enchiladas.

--

Part II: Top 5 On Friday
Top Five on Friday from The Music Memoirs:

Top 5 songs that make you hit the repeat button (Songs that you can listen to over and over again).

» "Vancouver" by Reckless Kelly
The lyrics and the music fit each other perfectly. Excellent songcrafting.

» "It's All About the Pentiums" by Weird Al Yankovic
Great beat and great for a laugh. I love to listen to it when I need a pick-me-up.

» "Crushing Day" by Joe Satriani
The man's playing is amazing. I think this is his best song, technically speaking.

» "Only If" by Enya
It's got a nice, peaceful groove, if that makes sense.

» "Free" by Asia
Driving synth riffs and a Steve Howe guitar solo...what more could you want?

22 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home