All Now Mysterious...

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Question of the Day

Click here if you missed the first part.

May 8th: What is your favorite month? Why?
Tough question. I could make a case for a lot of different months, with my birthday, our anniversary, and other special events playing significant roles as the year goes by. But I'm going to go with December. I'm a winter person, and I love to see everything covered with a fresh layer of snow. I like the opportunity to look back on the year and see how things have gone. And of course there's Christmas. Yes, it's overcommercialized and we seem to see the merchandising earlier and earlier each year. But to me, Christmas still symbolizes rebirth and renewal, and the hope that there really can be peace on earth and goodwill towards men. I love those feelings. I wish I could find a way to keep them with me all year long.

1 Comments:

  • Very nice, Michael. I'm not a winter person, but snow still feels new and fresh in December, so it is nice. Amen to the good will wishes.

    Have a great day!

    By Blogger Wendy, At May 08, 2007 8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home