All Now Mysterious...

Monday, October 29, 2007

Pumpkin Pics!

A week and a half or so ago, we went to a ward Halloween party. There was all sorts of good food (including my chili) and some games for the kids. And of course, there was a pumpkin carving contest.

Nancy and I both won prizes. (There were exactly as many entries as there were prizes to be awarded; I'm not sure what that means, really.) Nancy won the prize for Prettiest Pumpkin with this entry:



And I won the prize for Silliest Pumpkin with this little offering:



Yes, that's what you think it is: Pumpkin Pi.




What?

2 Comments:

  • Those are awesome!

    Somebody made your white bean w/ chicken chili at our party last week. It was yummy!! When we get new toner, I will print out your recipe and try it. Or maybe a laptop, so I can have the recipe at my fingertips. Hm. No, toner is definitely more in our budget. Dang.

    By Blogger Wendy, At October 30, 2007 9:00 AM  

  • Pumpkin Pi? ::groans::

    By Blogger dilliwag, At October 31, 2007 8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home