All Now Mysterious...

Thursday, September 27, 2007

More Meme Stuff

Borrowed from a thread over at the Hero Games Non-Gaming Discussion Board. -M

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
My father's best friend from high school.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
While watching "Bridge to Terabithia". Shut up.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING
It's legible. What more do you want?

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Probably ham, followed by turkey. But not turkey ham. That stuff's just nasty.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Not yet. Ask me again in a year.

6.IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Sure, if I could tolerate the continuous flow of sarcasm.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM ALOT?
Ya think?

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS
Yes.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
No only no, but h€ll no. Fear of heights.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Right now, I'm going to say Blueberry Morning. It changes.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Yes.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Nothing a good deodorant wouldn't fix. :D

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Something with peanut butter and chocolate in it. Can't remember what it's called.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Are they paying attention to the world around them, or are they glued to their cell phone? If the latter, I don't bother to try to notice anything else, generally.

15. RED OR PINK?
No.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My temper. You really would not like me when I'm angry.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Granny. She died on Christmas Day last year.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
Sure, I love to see just how warped everyone else is.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Blue jeans, light grey socks. Shoes are off for the night.

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
A chicken burrito from Chipotle Grill.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The fan on my computer.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Probably some shade of green.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Fresh-baked bread.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My lovely wife. On the phone with her as I type, in fact.

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Of course I do! (If I say 'No', I'm likely to lose my head!)

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Hockey, preferably live and in person. Football's a close second. Many great memories from my days in marching band.

27. HAIR COLOR?
Dark brown (with more grey than I care to see).

28. EYE COLOR?
Brown.

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No. Glasses, though.

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Steak, preferably one cooked over a fire or hot coals by someone who really knows how to grill. With mashed potatoes, mixed veggies, and a tall glass of milk.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings. I don't watch scary movies that often.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
The Bourne Supremacy. Gotta love Netflix!

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Tan, with pictures of Kokopelli and the words "moab, utah" on it.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Winter. You can always put on more clothes.

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
'Or'? How about 'And'?

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Blueberry cheesecake.

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Hard to say. I'm also posting this list on my blog, so we'll see.

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND
Lord Mhoram, or teh bunneh. They've already done it, after all.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
"Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?" Owned the book for years, but never read it yet. Also, the wife and I just finished "Harry Potter and the Enormous Pile of Wizardly Corpses"...er, "Deathly Hallows".

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Western Governors University. It's where I'm working on my MA in Education.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
The movie referenced in Q32, above.

42. FAVORITE SOUND?
Good music.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
The Beatles. I never really got into the Stones (except for Fred and Wilma).

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME???
Prince Rupert, British Columbia.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
No, I blew all my points on Characteristics and Skills.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Center, Colorado. (So named because it's in the center of the San Luis Valley...or precisely in the middle of nowhere.)

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
Anyone's really. Like I said, I love to see what people have to say on these things.

48. DID YOU ANSWER TRUTHFULLY, OR DID YOU MAKE A FEW OF THE ANSWERS UP?
These answers are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.

3 Comments:

  • These were fun! So, I'm not laughing that you cried during Teribithia. Dh and I both did--did anybody not? I am laughing at the "shut up."

    By Blogger Wendy, At September 28, 2007 7:05 AM  

  • I'm really hoping on the answer to number 5. Having kids just enriches your lives in ways that one can't explain.
    I laughed at your answers because they really haven't changed much since the college days.

    An Old Friend

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At October 09, 2007 10:01 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger Michael, At October 10, 2007 9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home