All Now Mysterious...

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Shut Up, Barry!

Regular readers will already know that I'm not a big fan of Barry Bonds. A part of me really wishes he'd blown out his knee or something before hitting home run 756*. But it happened, and that's that.

I was reading today the story of the man who bought the now-famous baseball Bonds hit for #756*. He's decided that he's going to let the public determine the ball's ultimate fate: Send it to the Hall of Fame, brand it with an asterisk and then send it to the Hall of Fame, or blast it into orbit in a rocket.

Bonds' reaction to this? "He's stupid. He's an idiot," Bonds said. "He spent $750,000 on the ball and that's what he's doing with it? What he's doing is stupid."

Pretty strong words, even from a guy who's not known for his tact and diplomacy. He doth protest too much, methinks.

If Bonds is so strongly against this, I can't think of a better reason to be in favor of it. Click the link (the picture) below, as I have done, to cast your vote. Voting ends September 25th, so be quick about it.



Any guesses which option I picked?*

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home