All Now Mysterious...

Friday, September 14, 2007

The Traditional Friday Memes

Part I: Friday's Feast
Friday's Feast for Friday, 14 September 2007:

Appetizer When was the last time you visited a hospital?
June 9th, to see my brother. See previous entries for further details.

Soup On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how ambitious are you?
Probably not as ambitious as I should be. I get complacent way too easily. So on the ambition scale, I'm probably a 5 or 6.

Salad Make a sentence using the letters of a body part. (Example: (mouth) My other ukelele tings healthily.)
Cousin Edmond rebelled even before Evelyn leeringly left Uncle Morty .
(I thought about going with 'medulla oblongata', but that would have been way too hard.)

Main Course If you were to start a club, what would the subject matter be, and what would you name it?
The Babylon 5 Addicts Support Group. I introduce people to the show as often as I can.

Dessert What color is the carpet/flooring in your home?
It's sort of a mottled grey-tan. Rather nondescript, actually.

--

Part II: Top 5 On Friday
Top 5 On Friday - Week 141 from The Music Memoirs:

Top 5 depressing songs.

» "Have You Ever Been In Love?" by Peter Cetera (from the album World Falling Down)
And when the night comes down
Can you call your house a home
Do you dream you're still together
And wake up alone
Have you ever been in love
The way that I'm in love
Have you ever been in love?


» "My Immortal" by Evanescence (from the album Fallen)
I'm so tired of being here
Suppressed by all my childish fears
And if you have to leave
I wish that you would just leave
'Cause your presence still lingers here
And it won't leave me alone

These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase


» "Memory" sung by Elaine Paige (from the album Cats: Original Cast Recording (1981 Original London Cast))
Memory
All alone in the moonlight
I can smile at the old days
I was beautiful then
I remember the time I knew what happiness was
Let the memory live again


» "Now She'll Never Know" by Marillion (from the album Radiation)
In the after-silence
Fighting leaves behind
I try to think it over
But my mind's gone blind
I lost the right to argue
Somewhere down the line
I had to tell
She told me to
Go to Hell
And here I am


» "California Promises" by Jimmy Buffett (from the album One Particular Harbour)
"I will never love another
Wait for me, 'til I return"
But she never will
He waits for her beside the water
Faithful still
to California promises

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home