All Now Mysterious...

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Another Update

I got this from my sister-in-law literally hours after posting my last update:
Last night while I was visiting A he stood on his own for a few seconds.

Today A walked all the way down the hall to the case manager’s office and back today. The therapist was holding onto the belt but he did it himself. As he gains weight he continues to get stronger.

Otherwise we still continue to work with insurance and look for another facility for A to move to. He won’t move this week, maybe next week.

She also included a picture:



That looks a lot more like my brother than the guy we saw in June with all the wires and tubes attached to him. True, he's not flipping off the camera the way he normally does, but it still looks a lot more like him. :)

More updates as they become available.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home