All Now Mysterious...

Sunday, December 30, 2007

The Obligatory Christmas Loot Post

My heartfelt gratitude goes out to all of the following people for all of the following things:

First and foremost, the greatest gift of the season: Plane tickets from SLC to Colorado for Nancy and me. We got to spend the holiday with my family, and we didn't have to drive through a blizzard in southern Wyoming to do it.

From my Priesthood group leader:
* Made for Heaven And Why on Earth It Matters by C.S. Lewis

From Lord Mhoram:
* Lego Star Wars for PS2
* An audio Christmas card featuring 17 different versions of "The 12 Days of Christmas", with artists as diverse as Harry Belafonte, The Boston Pops, Perry Como, John Denver & the Muppets, Natalie Cole, the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, Bob and Doug McKenzie, the Veggie Tales gang, Gary Hoey, Alan Sherman (of "Hello Muddah, Hello Faddah" fame), and Twisted Sister.

From Nancy:
* Pirates of the Caribbean - At World's End (Completing the series)
* How the Grinch Stole Christmas! (The one with Boris Karloff, not Jim Carrey)
* Stargate SG-1 Season 3
* 1962-1966 by The Beatles
* Bananagrams
* Big Trouble in Little China
* Two pairs of sleep shorts
* A blue and silver Ravenclaw necktie
* A really big pen
* And more candy than I know what to do with

From my parents:
* DICEcapades
* The Christmas Train by David Baldacci
* An insulated mug from Sportsman's Warehouse
* A Sudoku book
* Various magic tricks and puzzles
* A 2007 Colorado Rockies National League Championship T-shirt

From my brother and soon-to-be sister-in-law:
* The Simpsons Movie

Nancy got a lot of nifty stuff too, and we got some things jointly, but this is what was addressed to me. I'm sure I've forgotten something, and when I figure out what it is, I'll update. Until then, thank you one and all.

And my thanks go out to all of you as well, gentle reader(s). Another year of enjoying your friendship—even if it is limited to blog posts—is a wondrous gift indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home