All Now Mysterious...

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Pending

And now for a quick update or two concerning last week's post, among other things.

Nancy's job interview went very, very well. She was given a form to bring home and fill out; return of this form to the company institutes a 10-year background check. But she was told that, pending approval on the background check, she's got the job.

I also have some news. I've been out of classes for a few months now due to financial difficulties and other reasons. After some investigation, I've found a source for a loan that will allow me to resume my Masters Degree studies. I filled out the loan form online last week—on Valentine's Day, in fact. The next day, I received an e-mail telling me that my loan request had been conditionally approved, subject to final verification of income and credit. So, pending the approval of documentation I'm finishing up today and tomorrow, I'm back in school on April first.

True, neither of these things is set in concrete yet. But at least we can see the cement truck turning down our street. Things are going to be okay.

Thank you all for your prayers and positive vibes. Let me know when we can return the favor.

3 Comments:

  • That's awesome bro! That darn Nancy didn't tell me any of that. Tell her she has a gas ploblem. We'll keep you guys in our "thoughts" (prayers, shh). If there's something I've learned these past few months, everything will work out the way it's supposed to. So keep the faith, keep smiling, and keep your stinky feet away from me, LOL.
    Love ya, Nikki

    By Blogger Nikki A., At February 20, 2008 1:35 PM  

  • That's great, Michael! Best of luck!

    By Blogger Wendy, At February 22, 2008 10:28 AM  

  • Good luck Michael, Good luck Nancy.

    An old friend

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At February 27, 2008 10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home