All Now Mysterious...

Monday, January 14, 2008

Letter B, Letter B

I made myself a mix CD today. Here are the songs on it:

1. "Cruising for Bruising" by Basia
2. "Burn Down" by Bastard Sons of Johnny Cash
3. "Rollin' (The Ballad of Big & Rich)" by Big & Rich
4. "King of Swing" by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
5. "Crash Burn" by Blues Traveler
6. "You Give Love a Bad Name" by Bon Jovi
7. "Viva!" by Bond
8. "More Than a Feeling" by Boston
9. "1985" by Bowling for Soup
10. "Jonah" by Breathe
11. "Friends in Low Places" by Garth Brooks
12. "Devil Pays in Gold" by Jason Boland and the Stragglers
13. "Lage Nom Ai" by Jimmy Buffett
14. "Solitaire" by Laura Branigan
15. "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" by Michael Bublé
16. "We Belong" by Pat Benatar
17. "She's So High" by Tal Bachman
18. "Little Deuce Coupe" by the Beach Boys
19. "Twist and Shout" by the Beatles
20. "Take Five" by the Dave Brubeck Quartet

This list has been brought to you by The Letter "B".

(In retrospect, I probably should have used a different Beatles song: "Let It Be".)

Next up: The letter "R".

3 Comments:

  • That's a fun way to make compilation CDs for yourself. The year before last, when i figured out how to actually burn CDs, I made about 40 mix CDs just to listen to in the car. they continue to serve me well.
    Nice selection you've got there too.
    Cyalayta
    Mal :)

    By Blogger Mal Kiely [Lancelots Pram], At January 14, 2008 7:48 PM  

  • I have glanced at this several times--you've got great taste in music! Then I noticed you listed Basia first. You REALLY have great taste in music. Isn't she fabulous?

    By Blogger Wendy, At January 23, 2008 10:25 AM  

  • Hi Michael :) I loved this idea for CD making. I have a very diverse mix of music and I can't ever decide what to listen to. From now on I'll just pick a letter in the alphy and party from there. I hope all is going super for you two cats :) You need to check out my new blog - I sent you the private invite. Have a wicked fun day. Love ya, Nikki

    By Blogger Nikki A., At February 12, 2008 11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home