All Now Mysterious...

Friday, March 07, 2008

The Usual Friday Memes

Part the First:
Feast One Hundred & Eighty Two from Friday's Feast

Appetizer If you could be any current celebrity for one whole week, who would you want to be?
Brett Favre. That way, I could have a week off with nothing in the world to worry about.

Soup On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how much do you enjoy talking on the phone?
Eh, maybe 5 or 6. I'd rather talk to someone in person, but sometimes the phone is the best you can do.

Salad Name a charitable organization to which you have donated (or would like to).
The American Red Cross. I've donated many times. And you should, too, if you're able. Blood donors are always needed.

Main Course What is a food you like so much you could eat it every single day for a month?
Water. Duh.
Okay, tortillas. I could eat 'em with every meal.

Dessert Have you or anyone in your family had the flu this year?
Not to my knowledge. I actually got a flu shot this year, so that may have something to do with it.


Part the Second:
Top 5 On Friday - Week 165 from The Music Memoirs

Top 5 "Dreaming" songs...(song with dream in the title...about dreaming...make you dream etc)

» "I'm Only Sleeping" by The Beatles
When I wake up early in the morning,
Lift my head, I'm still yawning
When I'm in the middle of a dream
Stay in bed, float up stream

Please don't wake me, no
don't shake me
Leave me where I am
I'm only sleeping


» "I Have A Dream" by ABBA
I have a dream, a song to sing
To help me cope with anything
If you see the wonder of a fairy tale
You can take the future even if you fail

I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
I'll cross the stream - I have a dream


» "Nocturne" by Rush
Dream - temporary madness
Dream - a voice in the wilderness
Dream - unconscious revelations
The morning says, the answer is yes


» "Sit Down, You're Rockin' the Boat" from Guys and Dolls
I dreamed last night I got on the boat to heaven
And by some chance I had brought my dice along
And there I stood and I hollered "Someone fade me"
But the passengers, they knew right from wrong.


» "Dreamtime" by Yes
Dreamtime begins
Where every song is the perfect place
Words never spoken
Are the strongest resounding

Life force is meant for us
To remember the stars, the earth
Still we forget
So asleep in this dreamtime
Lost in this dreamtime day


Honorable Mention (Album): "The Dream of the Blue Turtles" by Sting
Honorable Mention (Band): Dream Theater

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home