All Now Mysterious...

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Stormy Weather - Happy Ending

Even with the tornadoes in Windsor, life continues to move forward - especially the really important stuff:



My brother got Married on Saturday. Due to the unusual events surrounding the wedding, it made the Greeley newspaper.

Storm doesn't blow away couple's nuptials

Me, I'm just happy that K's an official member of the family now. So is everyone else (especially K herself...and my brother!). They really are perfect for each other.

They've certainly made the best of a difficult situation. I like my brother's attitude on the whole thing, as quoted in the story: "We figured if we could make it through the wedding, there's not much that's going to stop us". With an attitude like that, he's bound to be right.

I'm amazed at how they've managed to handle the whole thing with a sense a humor. When the tornado hit, the brick façade on the west side of the house was torn away. They did something particularly creative with it:



That's right, they used the bricks as centerpieces at their reception.

Now that's awesome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home