All Now Mysterious...

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

ABC Meme

A - Age: 40+

B - Bed size: Queen

C - Chore you hate: Cleaning the bathroom. Fortunately, Nancy and I have a deal where she cleans the bathroom and I do the dishes.

D - Dog's name: Manfred. That's the name of the dog I had growing up.

E - Essential start your day item: Water and a multivitamin.

F - Favorite color: Forest green

G - Gold or Silver: White gold

H - Height: 190 cm

I - Instruments you play: Tuba, Trombone, Electric bass, Vocals (baritone/bass)

J - Job title: Quality Manager, Guest Teacher

K - Kid(s): None yet. Check back later.

L - Living arrangements: Two bedroom basement apartment.

M - Mom's name: Nani. (Pronounced like in "Hey nonny nonny".) It's not her real name, but it's what everyone calls her and how she introduces herself.

N - Nicknames: None at present.

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Never.

P - Pet Peeve: Utah drivers.

Q - Quote from a movie: "Well, ya see, I'm not saying that I've been everywhere and I've done everything, but I do know it's a pretty amazing planet we live on here, and a man would have to be some kind of FOOL to think we're alone in THIS universe." (Big Trouble in Little China)

R - Right or left handed: I am not really left-handed.

S - Siblings: Two younger brothers.

T - Time you wake up: O-six-hundred-hours. ("What does the 'O' stand for? Oh my gosh it's early!")

U- Underwear: Yes

V - Vegetable you dislike: Okra.

W - Ways you run late: My in-laws are generally involved.

Y - Yummy food you make: Easy key lime pie.

Z - Zoo favorite: The big cats - tigers, especially.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home