All Now Mysterious...

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Maybe I've Been Watching Too Much Stargate: Atlantis

I was in the grocery store this afternoon, and I came around a corner and found myself face to face with something unexpected. There was a woman standing there, dressed mostly in black. She was tallish and kind of thin. She had long, stringy white hair and way too much makeup, to the point that her skin looked white--not Caucasian, but actually white.

And as I looked at her momentarily, the first thing that came to my mind was this:

"Holy cow, the Wraith have found their way to Earth!"



If you'd seen her, you'd understand.

4 Comments:

  • That's funny! We need to get a phone with a camera so you can take pictures next time. :] She must have been scary looking!!!

    By Blogger Nancy, At April 25, 2009 11:52 PM  

  • Love the story

    By Blogger Lord Mhoram, At April 26, 2009 9:55 AM  

  • I am often taken aback by the shocking appearance of some of the people I see at the grocery store and sometimes at church.

    Why, just the other day I was sitting in church and I noticed the visiting mother of a new proud parent in our ward had outrageously huge space-balls dome helmet type hair. She had attempted to add so much volume that her hairdo was now very transparent. Kind of like a large soap bubble sitting on top of an egg shell. I had my phone with me, and was seriously tempted to discreetly snap a photo. But, after all the dirty looks I have given people for texting during the sacrament and the like I couldn't bring myself to it.

    By Blogger Matt, At April 27, 2009 4:54 PM  

  • Hahahaha! Things like that happen to me all the time....great post!

    By Anonymous BillieO, At April 28, 2009 12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home